March 28, 2009

Strategy Session

If I have the same problem as Mei, I definitely would make an effort to improve my English first to show to my instructor that I am outstanding, and then I would take some time to communicate with my instrutor to ask help.

As my experience, the international students confront the same problem like Mei more or less, the linguistic and cultural barrier causes misunderstanding readily. However, being passive is not a good solution, which would harm oneself ultimately. In the extreme case like Mei, she even gives up studying. which seems to be impulsive.


As far as I am concerned, if I have the difficulty in English or something else, I prefer to slove it actively. Because in this process, I improve myself and expand my mind. And I also believe that we have the potential ability to overcome the difficulty if we are willing to do it .